Monday, December 30, 2013

The Hobbit Date (♥‿♥)

Finally saw the Hobbit today.....I have only thing to say....it was.....pretty damn awesome! ☻ After reading the books quite some time ago I didn't know what to expect, surprisingly, I was really satisfied with the first and second movie. Despite the three hours, I actually enjoyed every minute of it! The graphics and fight scenes were pretty amazing to watch! #TeamBilbo Although, I think my favorite part of the film was spending it with Raymond. (♥‿♥) Lets just say, we got some needed alone time. He even got to stay an hour at my house afterwards. Key and Peele may have been on, but both of us were focused on other things.... (◕‿-)  #makeoutsesh

Despite this being one of the best days ever, (cue the spongebob music) this is the last time I'm gonna see Raymond until the end of break. >_< #asianfamilyprobs If only my family was as cool as Mia's. (best friend) Her and her boyfriend Aidan spend almost every freaking second together. I don't know if I wanna see Raymond that often, but every weekend would be nice... (◑﹏◐) Sometimes I wish my parents weren't as strict as they are, but I guess it's made me the strong independent black woman that I am today. #justkiddingnotkidding

The boys left to Portland.... Mike isn't coming back.... ಠ_ಠ Me and my parents are meeting them tommorrow at the apartment and staying for the New Years, and atleast we're bringing Nick back; we got some Ratchet and Clank games to beat! Have I mentioned that Mike got me a super awesome Pikachu Pillow Pet??????????? #Pokemon4Lyfe  Now, let me finish my boring night with a dozen cheesy lifetime Christmas movies...凸(¬‿¬)凸

- Colonel Courn ⚓

No comments:

Post a Comment