Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Party Of One*۰ Ձ٥۫١મ ۪ ҉

I had somehow managed to spend my second New Years alone....go figure.☠ I really should have just stayed home and snuck out, or at least I could have invited someone over. Well, too late now. I say this as I'm sitting in the apartment alone, waiting for someone to rescue me from my boredom. Any second now, Raymond would come bursting through the door, riding on a majestic stallion, pick me up, and take me away into the night. ❤ A girl can dream, can't she? #backtoreality Well, I guess snapchatting my prince will suffice for now...(๏̯͡๏

Now, where was my adoring family you may ask? Well, Nick had left with Rachel to some party, and they were out for the rest of the night. Mike was out with some "friends," and by this, I mean girls. Finally, my mid-life-crisis parents went out for a few drinks, and probably going to some clubs in the hopes of rekindling their childhood. Where was I in this picture? Of course, stuck alone....as always. I guess I didn't mind it that much anymore, I was solitary by nature, and I surely enjoyed my alone time. But sometimes I wish I could just hang out with some friends on these type of days, just be a  wreckless teenager for once, ya know? #YOLO 

Anyways, I have a few New Years resolutions of my own. Despite the usual mumbo jumbo about getting in shape and running more, I actually came up with something better...(≧◡≦) I really just want to be more approachable. Years of my awkward "be mean to guys" phase has left me with a pretty bitter reputation. This year I've been really working on it, but I guess there's always room for improvement. ☑ If only I could cross that off my list that easily. It's mainly just a few people who really despise me, but I've decided that I really don't care anymore. I didn't do anything to them besides be myself, and if that's a problem to them, then they can f*** off! 凸(¬‿¬)凸#strongindependentblackwoman

Well, I guess that's enough from me for the night. Happy New Years and to all a good night! #Ijustwantakissatmidnight #ohwell

- Colonel Courn⚓

No comments:

Post a Comment