Sunday, December 29, 2013

Boredom Blues ಠ_ಠ

Winter break went off with a good start for the first week, but as time is dwindling, so is my patience. It may be the abundance of re-runs I watch everyday. Maybe it is the exact meal of ten bagel bites I have for every meal. Or, it may even be the lack of my friends and boyfriend on Snapchat. #firstworldproblems Either way, I am still bored beyond another game of Bananagrams. Honestly, I had been bored all week, but I was hiding it behind the hours of scrolling on Facebook and looking on iFunny. #whydoIhavenolife 

Despite how pathetic all of this sounds, the highlight of my break is definitely going to be tommorrow. Finally, I'm gonna see Raymond ( my boyfriend ), and we're going to see the Hobbit in theaters! ☺ ♥ Now, for most people that's a regular thing, but being the stereotypical asian father, my dad isn't exactly open to the idea of me having a boyfriend. Now if you recall, I'm a junior in high school, and plenty old to go on a couple of dates with a guy I like/love. Yeah, I had pulled the "L" card a week ago, after all, we've been dating since June. I don't usually talk about this stuff, but he's perfect. I had never really had a boyfriend before, and this may just be the typical girl hormones taking over, but he his everything I ever wanted and more. (♥‿♥) #Imsuchateenagegirl Before I start to get all lovey-dovey, I'll just stop here. :p

- Colonel Courn ⚓

1 comment: