Wednesday, December 25, 2013

❄ Christmas Tidings ❄

Merry there-is-no-Christ-mas! ✞

This is the proper title considering that Jesus and God are purely fictional; I was taught my whole life to believe in his almighty being who is placed on a pedestal for his "noble" actions. If you had his power would you let innocent people die everyday? You can't deny that undeserving souls are murdered and plagued with deadly diseases all the time. Either this "god" is one cruel and merciless watcher, or he does not exist at all. Before I begin to ramble anymore, I should probably just stop now....:p

Nevertheless, this occasion still ranks as my favorite holiday; now, I know that sounds hypocritical, but for me, it's all about the gifts. If that's not your favorite part then you are surely lying. It's okay, it's in our human nature to be greedy. Let's just all accept it and move on. However, giving gifts is one of the best feelings in the world. Something about hunting down a present, wrapping it poorly, and presenting it to a loved one is one of the best parts of this season. I love opening presents as much as the next person, but the face they make when they've opened the perfect gift is priceless. I do have a softer side besides all the atheist stuff okay.

- Colonel Courn ⚓





No comments:

Post a Comment