However, this Christmas was pleasantly different. My main gift was an iPad Air, which my dad got free from work after buying a certain amount of supplies. It may have not cost him anything, but it was still a pretty amazing gift; as a matter of fact, I'm typing on it right now (got a keyboard case off Groupon)! My brothers' gifts were actually pretty good this year too. Nick got me six different playstation 2 games (we love the old game stations btw), four of which were part of the Ratchet and Clank series. We had previously played one of them a few years back, and Nick and I were crazy about the game! The gift was incredibly personal, and it was nice to know he gave effort this year besides the usual lotion and candy. Mike gave me Mario Party 9 ( we have Mario Party 8) and I thought the gift was pretty useful. I got some other assorted gifts: headphones, nail polish, but mostly candy. Overall, this Christmas was pretty successful, everyone loved their gifts and its great to finally have the boys home from college. (◑‿◐)
- Colonel Courn ⚓
No comments:
Post a Comment