Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I'm Coming Home, Coming Home ♫ ♪ ♫♩♬

Well, we're finally heading home today...thank god. >_< I can already tell now that I'll be sleeping like a baby the whole two hour ride home. #mattressworld Being the pest that he is, Mike woke me up this morning at nine! I didn't exactly hit the hay till three in the morning, so you could say, I wasn't exactly perky about the awakening. ಠ_ಠ Hopefully, my parents and Nick will be back soon from the golf tournament so I can make my escape! Mike is usually pretty cool, but at this point, I'm about to cut his throat. For a 23 year old, you wouldn't think he'd be so immature, but I guess it does run in the blood. I'm kinda a weirdo myself, but atleast it's only around close friends, well, most of the time....#Igotthoseherpaderpes (◕‿-) 

Oh, I almost forgot to mention my incredibly awkward encounter a few days ago.....oh god why. So, basically I was finishing my run and walking up the drive (which splits off into another road where other people live) and I see my brother Mike driving up the hill in his Jeep thing. #Idon'tknowcarsokay In the hopes of him giving me a a ride up, I'm waving my hands and shit, but you know, it's not getting his attention. So, I figured I'd jog in a retarded manor, and let's just say, I went full retard. #nevergofullretard Anyways, as the car is going by, I realize it's not Mike....I almost died inside. Turns out that our neighbors on the other drive had the same car as my brother. Absolutely mortified, I ran up the hill, trying to hide my embarrassment. #itwastoolate #Icanneverbeseenbythemeveragain #fml  Well, I'll never make that mistake again....T_T You have no idea how close I was to hitting the car too! I was planning on jumping on the hood to scare him....so glad I didn't. #hahaha 

I really need to start running more too....I'm supposed to be running everyday....but...#nahhh #mycoachisgonnakillme I know Track is quite a few months away, but it takes me a while to get in shape for running; especially when you have to run the 3000m. That's seven and a half laps around the track and almost two miles.  ☠ #it'snotasbadasitseemsthough I'm hoping to go to state for the third year in a row this season, but the competition is always so unpredictable. You would think this goal would motivate me....but...it really doesn't. I actually kind of hate running, but I'm somewhat decent at it, so why not? Well, Mikes out of the shower so I should probably wrap this up. Eh, nobody's probably reading this anyway. #truestory 

- Colonel Courn ⚓

1 comment: