Friday, January 3, 2014

Let's Go To The Beach, Beach ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♬

Today definitely had to be the most unproductive day of the break. In fact, the only thing I did accomplish was not accomplishing anything. #procrastinating4days Despite opposition, I actually did run this morning, even if it was a mere two miles at best. I was planning on getting my Chemistry homework done and studying for the test next week....but....Buster needed a walk, you know. (-'_'-) #hesreallyobese We ended up taking the tsunami trail to the beach, stopping every minute for me to take some instagram worthy pictures of scenery and Buster. ☼ ☀ ☁ #instagramthatshiz We even stayed at the beach for a while, him running away from the water as I sat down on the rocks. I even got to bury him in the sand, which is incredibly difficult considering his jittery Chihuahua nature. #hewasntthrilled  Once I got back, my mom left to work and she left on the HGTV channel......it was not good....I totally didn't spend three hours watching House Hunters. (*_*) #pickhousenumbertwo

Then, I finally made some bean dip and went downstairs because my dad had gotten home from work. The channel happened to be on Project Runway....I'm a sucker for that show! (♥‿♥) #watchedawholeseason #YOLO  Nick didn't end up coming home with us yesterday, and he finally got here this evening. #letthegamingbegin  But, he brought home Rachel....no more games for me.  ಠ_ಠ #fml  We did play this weird electronic Monopoly though; we hooked up my mom's iPad with this app, and it kept track of our money, properties, exchanges, and even had games on it for special events. It was definitely better than normal Monopoly, but I still hate the game with all my heart. #monopolyiswherefriendshipsarelost  For once Nick got last, and it was refreshing to rub my second place right in his face!  凸(¬‿¬)凸 #Imadouche 

After a few rounds of ping pong on our old dining table, I think I'm gonna call it a night. Maybe tomorrow will be productive.....#bitchplease  Well, Raymond has a basketball game, so hopefully Nick will bring me to that. (▰˘◡˘▰) I would bring myself but I don't even have insurance; who has a license and doesn't drive? #asianscantdrive #femalescantdrive #theoddsarenotinmyfavor  >_<

- Colonel Courn ⚓

No comments:

Post a Comment